Terms of Service
Article 1 (Application)
This Agreement applies to all relationships related to the use of the Service between the User and the Company. The Company may establish various rules (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Provisions"), including but not limited to this Agreement, and these Individual Provisions constitute a part of this Agreement. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Agreement and the provisions of the Individual Provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the Individual Provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the Individual Provisions.
Article 2 (User Registration)
In the Service, the applicant for registration will complete the user registration by agreeing to this Agreement and applying for user registration in the manner specified by the Company. The Company will notify the applicant of the approval of the registration, completing the user registration. The Company may not approve the registration application if it determines that the applicant falls under any of the following reasons, and the Company shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons for such non-approval:
- If false information is provided during the registration application.
- In the case of an applicant who has violated this Agreement in the past.
- In other cases where the Company deems the registration application inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
Users are responsible for managing their user ID and password at their own risk. Under no circumstances should users transfer, lend, or share their user ID and password with third parties. If the combination of a user ID and password matches the registered information and is logged in, it will be deemed to be used by the user who registered that user ID.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party, except in cases where there is intentional or gross negligence by the Company.
Article 4 (Purchase and Sale Agreement)
In the Service, a sales contract is deemed to be concluded when a user applies to purchase, and the Company notifies the user of the acceptance of the application. Ownership of the product is transferred to the user when the Company delivers the product to the delivery agent.
The Company may cancel the aforementioned sales contract without prior notice to the user in the following cases:
- If the user has violated this Agreement.
- If the delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown delivery destination or prolonged absence.
- If the trust relationship between the Company and the user is deemed to be compromised.
Payment methods, delivery methods, cancellation methods for purchase applications, or return methods for the Service are determined separately by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Copyright or other intellectual property rights of the content, including product photos, provided by the Service ("Content") belong to the Company, content providers, and other legitimate right holders. Users may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise use the Content without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited Acts)
Users are prohibited from engaging in the following acts when using the Service:
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
- Acts related to criminal activities.
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights included in the Service.
- Acts that disrupt or interfere with the functions of the Company's servers or networks.
- Commercial use of information obtained through the Service.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services.
- Unauthorized access or attempts to do so.
- Collection or accumulation of personal information of other users.
- Acts of impersonating other users.
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with the Company's services.
- Any other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company.
Article 7 (Suspension of Service and Others)
The Company may suspend or interrupt all or part of the provision of the Service without prior notice to the user if it determines that any of the following reasons exist:
- Maintenance or updates of the computer system for the Service.
- The provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
- Accidents such as accidents with computers or communication lines stop the Service.
- In other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by the user or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Deregistration)
The Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use or deregister the user, in whole or in part, without prior notice, in the following cases:
- In the event of a violation of any provision of this Agreement.
- In the event of a false fact in the registered information.
- In the event that the credit card registered by the user as a payment method is suspended.
- In the event of non-performance of payment obligations such as fees.
- In the event of no response to contact from the Company for a certain period.
- In the event of no use for a certain period after the last use of the Service.
- In other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service inappropriate.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
Users may withdraw from the Service through the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
The Company does not guarantee that the Service is free of defects (including defects related to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a specific purpose, defects related to security, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) either factually or legally.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to the use of the Service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user (including this Agreement) regarding the Service becomes a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Act, this disclaimer provision does not apply. In this case, even in the event of non-performance or tort by the Company due to negligence (excluding gross negligence), the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user, except for damages caused by special circumstances.
The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, contacts, or disputes between users or between users and third parties arising from the Service.
Article 11 (Changes to Service Content, etc.)
The Company may change the content of the Service or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by such changes or suspension of the Service.
The Company may change this Agreement at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary. However, if a user starts using the Service after such a change, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Notices or contacts between the user and the Company shall be made in the manner specified by the Company. The Company will notify or contact the user at the currently registered contact information, and such notifications or contacts will be deemed to have reached the user at the time of transmission.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Users may not transfer or pledge to third parties the rights or obligations under the usage agreement or based on this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
The interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by Japanese law. However, regarding the Service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
In the event of a dispute arising from the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court.